Rumor has it that Samuels & Associates, the developer behind the new (and wildly successful) Trilogy apartment complex in Boston’s Fenway neighborhood, recently closed on the purchase of a parcel of land across from 1330 Boylston Street. That address is also the name of a mixed-use apartment building / health center going up in the rapidly-gentrifying neighborhood, just steps from historic Fenway Park.
It’s unclear who currently owns the property, which was most recently a Mobil gasoline station.
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018