Frank McCourt, previously the owner of large parcels of land down in the Seaport, has sold off most of his land, the bulk of it to News Corp., as part of a deal he made when he acquired the Los Angeles Dodgers (that was a mouthful).
Last week, he sold off the remainder (except for one small parcel).
According to the Globe:
The buyer of the properties, housing Eastern Pier II and the Seaport Bar & Grille and located next to Anthony’s Pier 4, is Jon Cronin, a South Boston restaurateur, owner of the Boston Beer Garden and the Playwright Bar & Cafe, both on East Broadway.
Condos and new restaurants are planned for the parcels, although regulations require that the public have access to the waterfront, among other things.
Truly, the Seaport District is an opportunity unlike any other Boston has seen, for at least 160 years.
Source: McCourt sells last two valuable waterfront sites – By Thomas C Palmer, Jr., The Boston Globe
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Click Here: Back to Boston Real Estate Home Search
- Tips on buying a Boston real estate
- Boston real estate buyers how to beat all cash offers
- 5 tips on buying a Boston real estate for sale
- Benefits of buying a Boston real estrate condo
- Design tips for Beacon Hill condo buyers
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale 5 must know terms
- The difference between a Beacon Hill condos and a Beacon Hill loft
- Common mistakes when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Buying a Beacon Hill condo with kids
- Is it time to ditch my Beacon Hill condo agent?
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Do I need 20% down?
- 3 signs you’re going to buy a Boston Beacon Hill condo
- 6 principles to know when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- How to select a Boston Beacon Hill condo agent
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale downpayment
- Boston Beacon Hill condos finance
- Beacon Hill condos for sale what is negotiable
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: What it take to get a mortgage.
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale. Understand the condo association
- How much do Boston Beacon Hill condos cost?
- How to select a Boston real estate broker
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Clutter Free
- Beacon Hill condos for sale:Security Tips
- Beacon Hill condo renters are misinformed
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale: Design trends
- Boston Boston real estae: Fixer up
- 8 Beacon Hill condo designs
- How to sell your Midtown condo using social media
- Boston Boston real estate sales volume
- Wage increases make Boston real estate less or more affordable
- Boston Boston condos the importance of high owner occupancy
- Why you should buy a Boston real estate off season
- The defintions of Boston real estate terms and what they mean?
- UPDATED 2020