Video from Plum TV shows images of the 28-acre Blue Heron Farm in Chilmark, where the first family will stay during this week. The farm includes the main house, guest house, boat house, basketball court and putting green. The Obamas paid to rent the estate (at an estimated price of $35,000-$50,000) with their own money. The home’s owners, a Mississippi couple who bought the property in 2005 for a staggering $20 million, are McCain supporters. A group of White House advisers and a contingent from the Secret Service will round out the vacationers.
- Another 5 Star Downtown Boston Real Estate Client
- Downtown Boston real estate owners how to save water in your condo
- 5 Basic Marketing Strategies Every Downtown Boston Real Estate Company Should Know
- Boston Beacon Hill condo prices Summer 2019
- Boston condos for Sale: Back Bay condo prices
- Coming Soon for Sale: Charles River Park condo 2 Hawthorne Place # 7o
- Boston downtown real estate buyers do you know what PMI is?
- Downtown Boston real estate and decorating ideas for your home
- How to research Boston downtown real estate
- Moving to new downtown Boston neighborhood? Tips to help you adapt
- Buying Boston downtown real estate. Why is there so much paper work?
- Downtown Boston real estate owners can be inspired by these kitchen ideas
- Boston downtown real estate: 7 must have Apps
- Downtown Boston real estate: 5 compelling reasons to sell this Summer
- Downtown Boston real estate for sale under $2,000,000