According to real estate website Redfin, a luxury property hit the D.C. market this weekend: 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, “for sale by owner” for $10,000,000. They’ve since removed the listing, but it was reported by several news agencies and real estate blogs.
Here’s the erroneous listing. Click image to enlarge.
Interesting, Redfin listed the Style as Single Family Residential. If it was me I’d list the Style as Mixed Use: Residential, Office & Military.
Read More from NBC
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018