Move right into this beautiful two bedroom (plus office/nursery) home on Cambridge St in Beacon Hill… This floor-through condo features a renovated eat-in-kitchen with granite counters, stainless dishwasher, and gas cooking… Enjoy quintessential Boston appeal with high ceilings and exposed brick… Versatile setup lends itself to be potentially set up as a 1, 2, or 3 bedroom… In-unit laundry… Low condo fee… Great for investors, first time home buyers and anyone who loves the charm of Beacon Hill… Located just a few blocks from Wholefoods, MBTA and MGH… Close to dining, nightlife, shopping, and all Boston has to offer… Easy walk to the Boston Commons, The Charles River, and the North End… *Bonus* half bath accessed from the common area for various office uses and deeded outdoor space.Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Why do Boston Seaport Condo Associations have so many rules?
- Factors that influence the sale of your Boston condo for sale
- 3 stories on how to win in a multi-bidding war on Boston condos for sale
- Why Millennials choose to buy Boston condos for sale
- Boston Seaport condo market is healthy, little risk of bubble
- Beacon Hill apartments for rent: Starting dates Now thru September
- Boston condos for sale: Buyer demand is on the rise
- Moving to a new Boston condo? A cautionary tale
- Be a Savvier Boston condo for sale buyer
- Boston condos for sale and a cautious tale of remodeling
- Boston Seaport condos for sale and low interest rates
- Boston condo buyers, I feel your pain
- Lessons learned by renovating a Boston condo
- Boston condos for sale staging your living room
- Boston condos for sale what are the most recent trends?