Move right into this beautiful two bedroom (plus office/nursery) home on Cambridge St in Beacon Hill… This floor-through condo features a renovated eat-in-kitchen with granite counters, stainless dishwasher, and gas cooking… Enjoy quintessential Boston appeal with high ceilings and exposed brick… Versatile setup lends itself to be potentially set up as a 1, 2, or 3 bedroom… In-unit laundry… Low condo fee… Great for investors, first time home buyers and anyone who loves the charm of Beacon Hill… Located just a few blocks from Wholefoods, MBTA and MGH… Close to dining, nightlife, shopping, and all Boston has to offer… Easy walk to the Boston Commons, The Charles River, and the North End… *Bonus* half bath accessed from the common area for various office uses and deeded outdoor space.Beacon Hill condo for sale
Real Estate Search
- Boston condos for sale: MLS 2018 in Review
- Stay in the know: Boston Seaport condos for sale
- Boston Waterfront condos for sale 2019
- Boston condos for sale. You want to sell it on your own (FSBO) I get it.
- How to have buyers fall in love with your Charles River Park condo
- Boston South End Condos for Sale – 2019
- South Boston condos for sale 2019
- Boston condos for sale in the Seaport
- Boston condos for sale finding your dream home
- Boston Midtown Real Estate: Tax deductions in your home
- Boston condos for sale: The Fenway 2019
- How to make a good Offer on a Boston condo for sale
- Ways to save money for a downpayment
- Stats on Beacon Hill condos/apartments for rent 2019
- Boston Midtown real estate: 1 bedroom condos for sale
- Boston Midtown condo sales stats for the last 6 months
- Downtown Boston real estate commissions: Simply Explained!
- Boston condos for sale: Should I use a professional photographer?