Move right into this beautiful two bedroom (plus office/nursery) home on Cambridge St in Beacon Hill… This floor-through condo features a renovated eat-in-kitchen with granite counters, stainless dishwasher, and gas cooking… Enjoy quintessential Boston appeal with high ceilings and exposed brick… Versatile setup lends itself to be potentially set up as a 1, 2, or 3 bedroom… In-unit laundry… Low condo fee… Great for investors, first time home buyers and anyone who loves the charm of Beacon Hill… Located just a few blocks from Wholefoods, MBTA and MGH… Close to dining, nightlife, shopping, and all Boston has to offer… Easy walk to the Boston Commons, The Charles River, and the North End… *Bonus* half bath accessed from the common area for various office uses and deeded outdoor space.Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Are you trying to sell a Charles River Park condo or your home in Downtown Boston? These stats may surprise you!!
- Boston condo for sale sellers: Don’t trust online evaluations
- Key steps for first time Boston condo buyers (Video)
- What is a Title Search on Boston condos for sale?
- Is purchasing Boston downtown real estate a good investment?
- What is the biggest mistake buyers make when purchasing a Beacon Hill condo? (Boston Downtown Real Estate)
- When selling my downtown Boston condo, when can I turn off the utilities
- Does this Beacon Hill Condo have Central A/C? Last Weeks Open House Story
- Thinking of selling your Boston Charles River Park Condo?
- My favorite 3 tips for first time Boston condo buyers
- 88 tips to sell your Beacon Hill home
- 25 Tips to Sell Your Charles River Park Condo
- Boston Waterfront condos for sale: 2019 Updated
- Is a Boston real estate broker needed to sell a downtown condo?
- How we can help you in selling your Beacon Hill condo for sale -12 Points