Not much I can add to this excellent article:
10 Mistakes Buyers Make
Buying before selling is a classic real estate mistake. Avoiding it seems like the obvious thing to do, but who can resist â€“ and who plans for â€“ love at first sight? It happens, though, when buyers are just out scouting, fact-finding, and casually attending open houses. Then they stumble upon it: the light-filled house with a big kitchen and a fireplace, in their price range and ideal neighborhood. They havenâ€™t even talked to a realtor about putting their own place up for sale. This is why bridge loans exist, they tell themselves. Our place will sell fast. The temptation is enormous.
Resist, experts say. Settle up with the old before welcoming the new, and watch out for these nine other mistakes even smart buyers sometimes make.
Complete article: 10 Mistakes Buyers Make – By Janice O’Leary, The Boston Globe
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.