Emerald Court is a large condo project proposed for South Boston. The development will be located on the block between First Street and Second Street, between C Street and D Street (yes, it is the current location of both a trucking company and a recycling company …).
The two and a half acre, 100,000 square foot project may include 245 units, of which 20% will be deemed “affordable”. There will also be over 300 parking spaces for use exclusively by owners.
The dewvelopment has won unanimous approval from the Boston Civic Design Commission “following a redesign that adds a friendlier surface to its 500-foot-long First Street facade,” according to the Globe.
The developer now heads off to the Boston Zoning Board (one of the issues will be that the area is zoned for 35-foot buildings whereas the project reaches a height of 50-feet in certain places).
More: Emerald Court Project Reviewed – By Rick Winterson, South Boston Online
Also: South Boston condo project gets design commission OK (second item) – Thomas C Palmer, Jr., The Boston Globe
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.