Interesting bit of news out of the South End, today.
Local real estate developer Paul Roiff just bought up a six-building parcel of land along the Mass Pike, between the South End and Back Bay.
Very interesting. These could remain apartment units, of course, but, if the numbers work, perhaps they could become a condo conversion project.
This is the same area where the Columbus Center is supposed to go up, so, if Mr. Roiff is patient, he could be a part of a very popular and rapidly developing neighborhood.
Boston Business Journal
Paul Roiff, a restaurateur and real estate developer, purchased a 42-unit, six-building residential portfolio in Boston’s South End neighborhood.
The $11 million acquisition was announced on Monday by NAI/Hunneman Commercial Co., which represented the seller, Tremont Cortes LP.
The apartment buildings are located on Tremont and Cortes streets in Boston’s South End. The portfolio is 42,240 square feet and includes six Victorian-style apartment buildings constructed in the 1900s and rehabilitated in the 1970s, according to NAI/Hunneman. Together, there are 12 three-bedroom, 21 two-bedroom, six one-bedroom and three studio units.
Complete article: South End residential portfolio bought for $11M
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.