Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Boston Back Bay condos
- Boston Beacon Hill condos
- Boston Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Boston Charlestown Navy Yard condos
- Boston Dorchester condos for sale
- Boston Dorchester Heights condos
- The Fenway condos
- Boston Jamaica Plain condos
- Boston Leather District condos
- Boston Midtown Downtown condos
- Boston Seaport District condos
- South Boston condos
- Boston South End condos
- Boston Waterfront condos
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018
From Bay Windows:
Stonewall Audubon Circle, the LGBT-oriented retirement community planned for the Fenway neighborhood, has become the latest casualty of the bad real estate market.
On Feb. 4 David Aronstein, president of Stonewall Communities, which is co-sponsoring the development with Abbott Real Estate Development, announced that the Spring 2008 groundbreaking has been put on hold until the real estate market improves.
Aronstein told Bay Windows it is unclear when Stonewall Communities will reschedule the groundbreaking.
Source: Stonewall community plans on hold – by Ethan Jacobs, Bay Windows