The Federal Trade Commission said Tuesday it warned more than 200 companies about “potentially deceptive” mortgage advertisements that give borrowers a false impression of the cost of home loans.
The FTC said ads on the Internet, newspapers, magazines, in the mail, on e-mail and fax machines “may violate federal law” by making deceptive claims of their terms. It sent warning letters to advertisers and media outlets, too …
Source: FTC: Some mortgage ads may violate law – MSNBC.com
- Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos for sale for sale $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos for sale $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale $500k – $1M
- Fenway condos for sale $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos for sale $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos for sale 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos for sale $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.