More on the South End.
A video put out by Delta Airlines employees talk about what’s great (apparently not great? it’s noisy here!)
Next up, this video, which will either make you happy or horrified. It features a young (straight) couple … with a dog! They love all the trendy shops opening up. Plus, being around low-income people is fine … they keep their stoops clean, just like normal people!
South Ender, get at ’em!
Next, probably the best early-80’s music video about the South End, “Thayer Street” by The Dogmatics.
Sample lyrics: “Broken glass on the sidewalks, people in the doorway I don’t know, the place downstairs serves as a hotel for all the people out of homes.”
Gee, what’s not to miss about those days???
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018