From today’s NY Post:
Is New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady moving to New York?
Sources told us the two-time Super Bowl MVP and his gal pal Bridget Moynahan were at the Cipriani Club Residences at 55 Wall St. two weeks ago. Brady was looking to combine penthouse units in the luxury condo conversion development.
“He said he has a $15 million budget, give or take a few million,” said a source familiar with the search.
And just a few days ago, Brady returned to Cipriani – without Moynahan and with a ravishing blonde, our source says – to further explore his options. Why he’s looking for such a pricey pad is anyone’s guess (please come play for the Jets, Tom!)
One potential reason: Moynahan, the leggy raven-haired actress who stars in the upcoming TV series “Six Degrees,” is filming her new show in New York.
Source: Gimme Shelter – By Braden Kael, The New York Post
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos for sale
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018