So, tonight I went to Shaw’s at the Prudential Center to pick up some steak tips to grill on the roof (we ran out of propane) and a couple other items.
So I thought I’d pick up some Fiber One cereal.
Not gonna happen.
The cereal shelves were half-empty. All that was (were?) left were (was?) Kellogg brand cereals.
And a sign:
“Due to package resizing, we are out of stock of all General Mills cereals.”
How does a supermarket run out of cereal????
(This entry would have been a lot more interesting if I had a photo of the empty shelves, I know …)
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $650k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $650k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $650k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $650k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $650k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $650k – $1M
- Leather District condos $650k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 650k – $1M
- South Boston condos $650k – $1M
- South End condos $650k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $650k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.