Ron DePasquale from the Globe called me up a couple of weeks ago, looking for some information for an article he was writing about public transportation improvements in the Longwood Medical / Fenway / Kenmore area.
Apparently, I didn’t provide any juicy or humorous quotes, because the story is out, without any mention of yours truly.
It’s still a good story.
Basically, any time you have public transportation as an option, you’re going to find people will want to live there, or to move there, or want to work there, right?
The Longwood Medical Area and the surrounding Fenway and Kenmore neighborhoods are set to get long-overdue transportation improvements, which should help the booming district grow and remain competitive.
The Yawkey and Ruggles commuter rail stations will be lengthened to allow for longer trains, making them more convenient destinations for workers who now must travel into Back Bay before heading back to the Longwood area by other transit. And the MBTA’s Longwood, Fenway, and Kenmore stations on the Green Line will also get makeovers.
Longwood transportation upgrade ready to roll – By Ron DePasquale, The Boston Globe
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos for sale
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018