Let’s face it, everyone wants to save money, just about every penny you can save matters. That’s why some Boston condo owners attempt to sell their condominium on their own, which is not surprising. Nevertheless, in accordance with the latest survey performed by Realtor.com, the vast majority of homeowners said that working with a truly professional agent is the only way to go, especially in today’s market place.
In this study examining home buying and selling within the North East, 95% reported that working with a genuine real estate expert is just as essential, if not more critical, than it was just a couple of years ago.
As the survey reveals, today’s buyers and sellers acknowledge that this is not the time to attempt a real estate transaction on their own because the tricky business and lending environment make it that much more necessary to work with a qualified real estate professional, and they are placing a stronger emphasis on an agent’s professional abilities. As such, the following criteria were ranked as the most essential elements in deciding on a real estate agent (in order of value):
- Willingness to look out for a client’s interest
- Expertise in negotiating contracts
- Familiarity with contracts
- Expertise in the local community
The above requirements are evidence that Boston condo buyers are looking for more than easy guidance, they’re looking for an expert they can trust to execute a step-by-step and professional approach through the entire transaction. Despite the fact that most Boston condo buyers tend to rely on finding a home online as the first step in their search, it is crucial that they then connect with a truly knowledgeable real estate agent. It can’t be overstated how much help it is in helping buyers filter what they find online. Not only will an agent help you save time, but a good agent will also save you money and headaches.
Contact me if there is anything I can do for you or if you would like to discuss further what you expect from the professional you hire.
Contact me to set up an appointment to start your Boston condo buying process.
SEARCH BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENT
- Boston Back Bay condos for sale and rent
- Beacon Hill Boston condos for sale and rent
- Charlestown Boston condos for sale and rent
- Charlestown Navy Yard sale and rent
- Dorchester Heights Boston condos for sale and rent
- Fenway Boston condos for sale and rent
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale and rent
- Leather District Boston condos for sale and rent
- Midtown Downtown condos for sale and rent
- Seaport District condos for sale and rent
- South Boston condos for sale and rent
- South End Boston condos for sale and rent
- Waterfront condos for sale and rent
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.