I was recently contacted by a member of the Audubon Park sales team. She wanted to make my readers aware of the new Audubon Park project, which was just recently completed.
In my opinion, the value of this project is in its location. There are very few new condominium developments being built in the Back Bay / Fenway area. You may think otherwise, if you take a look at all the construction cranes all around town, but it’s true. There just isn’t a lot of land available to build on. And, when it is built on, the units tend to be large and very expensive. The Clarendon, for example, near the Hancock Tower, will run you $1,200 – $1,400 per square foot, and up.
The prices at Audubon Park, on the other hand, are much more manageable, and are a good option for buyers looking for new.
From the sales team:
Audubon Park, the new $35 million condominium development that has a unique work, live, play atmosphere and is located in the West Fenway neighborhood.
With high-end features and all new furnishings with environmental attributes, Audubon Park features 53-units with 18 floor plans, including studio, one- and two-bedroom designs. The condos are located at 16 Miner Street, with residences ranging in price from $400,000s to the $800,000s – the lowest priced new construction in Boston.
Audubon Park will attract young professionals who have witnessed the commercial and residential growth over the past five years in the Fenway/Kenmore area since the new zoning laws were enacted in 2004. This legendary neighborhood now features new cutting edge development on Lansdowne and Boylston Streets, turning the area into a year-round destination.
The condos are steps from the D-line, surrounded by restaurants and bordered by the Longwood Academic and Medical area, Back Bay, Kenmore Square, several Boston universities, museums, nightlife and Landmark Center. Audubon Park literally provides life in the middle of it all.
After the jump, photos, more details, and contact information:
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Click Here: Back to Boston Real Estate Home Search
- Tips on buying a Boston real estate
- Boston real estate buyers how to beat all cash offers
- 5 tips on buying a Boston real estate for sale
- Benefits of buying a Boston real estate condo
- Design tips for Beacon Hill condo buyers
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale 5 must know terms
- The difference between a Beacon Hill condos and a Beacon Hill loft
- Common mistakes when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Buying a Beacon Hill condo with kids
- Is it time to ditch my Beacon Hill condo agent?
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Do I need 20% down?
- 3 signs you’re going to buy a Boston Beacon Hill condo
- 6 principles to know when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- How to select a Boston Beacon Hill condo agent
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale down-payment
- Boston Beacon Hill condos finance
- Beacon Hill condos for sale what is negotiable
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: What it take to get a mortgage.
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale. Understand the condo association
- How much do Boston Beacon Hill condos cost?
- How to select a Boston real estate broker
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Clutter Free
- Beacon Hill condos for sale:Security Tips
- Beacon Hill condo renters are misinformed
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale: Design trends
- Boston Boston real estate: Fixer up
- 8 Beacon Hill condo designs
- How to sell your Midtown condo using social media
- Boston Boston real estate sales volume
- Wage increases make Boston real estate less or more affordable
- Boston Boston condos the importance of high owner occupancy
- Why you should buy a Boston real estate off season
- The definitions of Boston real estate terms and what they mean?
Back to Boston real estate for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay Real Estate
- Beacon Hill Hill Real Estate
- Charlestown Real Estate
- Charlestown Navy Yard Real Estate
- Dorchester Real Estate
- Dorchester Heights Real Estate
- Fenway Real Estate
- Jamaica Plain Real Estate
- Leather District Real Estate
- Midtown Real Estate
- Seaport District Real Estate
- South Boston Real Estate
- South End Boston Real Estate
- Waterfront Boston Real Estate
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.