Boston downtown condo spaces are always divided into several different styles. When considering the purchase of a condo in Downtown Boston, a buyer will always have the decision between a loft or traditional condo space. Because of a very distinct set of characteristics, Loft spaces work for some buyers but not everyone. For those who consider Leather District loft spaces, there are always 5 top reasons that support this decision.
The coolness of a loft space is undeniable. Boston lofts always represent tons of style. Modern, contemporary, retro styles are three big components of loft style. These are represented in high ceilings, exposed concrete or piping, open space, and unique floor plans.
Buyer who have lofts do not want to be confined to a traditional floor plan. The sense of wide open space is something that all loft enthusiasts can agree upon. Not having rooms built out in the traditional sense allows a Boston loft to feel open and larger than the square footage number that it actually represents.
In Boston real estate terms windows mean access to natural light. The vision of an open loft space is more often than not inclusive of big “floor to ceiling” windows. The bigger the windows, the more “wow” factor the loft will have. Walls of windows contribute to the sense of open space that a loft will represent.
In a traditional Boston condo, ceiling heights can be as low as 8 feet. In a Boston Loft, ceiling heights are increased to 10 feet, 11 feet, and sometimes 14 feet and above. High ceilings allow for a “grande feeling” of space…they can make a smaller space feel larger. You don’t feel as confined when living in a space with elevated ceilings.
Opportunity to Design your Own Space:
The fun aspect of open space is making the important decisions of how you will layout your home. The ability to make these decisions and design your personal living space will always be a component of value for a Boston Loft. Anytime you have an opportunity to add a personal element to your living space…it feels more like home.
Buying a Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Boston Beacon Hill condo buyers how to beat all cash offers
- 5 tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Benefits of buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Design tips for Beacon Hill condo buyers
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale 5 must know terms
- The difference between a Beacon Hill condos and a Beacon Hill loft
- Common mistakes when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Buying a Beacon Hill condo with kids
- Is it time to ditch my Beacon Hill condo agent?
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Do I need 20% down?
- 3 signs you’re going to buy a Boston Beacon Hill condo
- 6 principles to know when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- How to select a Boston Beacon Hill condo agent
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale downpayment
- Boston Beacon Hill condos finance
- Beacon Hill condos for sale what is negotiable
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: What it take to get a mortgage.
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale. Understand the condo association
- How much do Boston Beacon Hill condos cost?
- Beacon Hill
- How to select a Beacon Hull broker
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Clutter Free
- Beacon Hill condos for sale:Security Tips
- Beacon Hill condo renters are misinformed
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale: Design trends
- Boston Beacon Hill condos: Fixer up
- 8 Beacon Hill condo designs
- How to sell your Beacon Hill condo using social media
- Boston Beacon Hill condo sales volume
- Wage increases make Beacon Hill condos more affordable
- Boston Beacon Hill condos the importance of high owner occupancy
- Why you should buy a Beacon Hill condo off season
- What do these Boston Beacon Hill condo terms mean?
Buying a Downtown/Midtown Boston condo for sale
- Downtown Boston condo buyer mistakes
- Boston condos for sale: Tips for Boston Midtown condo buyers
- Why people are moving into Downtown/Midtown Boston condos
- Boston Midtown and Downtown up-and-coming neighborhoods
- Boston luxury condo amenities Boston high rise condo buyers like
- Boston Downtown/Midtown on the rise
- Advice for first time downtown Boston condo buyers
- What code words should I know when buying a downtown Boston condo?
- How to select a downtown Boston neighborhood to buy a Boston condo
- Why make Downtown Boston your first home?
- Tips you should know before moving into a Downtown/Midtown condo for sale or rent
- Why young professionals are buying Boston Midtown/Downtown condos
- Boston Midtown condo sales volume
- Boston Midtown condos benefits of urban living
- Boston Midtown condos with a view