A long dormant storefront at 31 Phillips Street could be finally coming back to commercial life. From the Beacon Hill Times:
“Michelle Nolan, an occupant of the eight-unit apartment building at Anderson and Phillips streets and legal guardian for its owner, said she intends to use a 276 square-foot area on the ground level to accommodate a real estate or other professional firm.
“If the plan comes to fruition, Nolan pledged to use rent income to finance the rehabilitation of the building’s exterior, and she also agreed to enter into a good-neighbor agreement with the Civic Association.”
For years, the old storefront entryway was dominated by crumbling woodwork, cage-like window protectors, and ancient City Hall election signs and posters dating back to the Kevin White days, maybe even the John Collins or John Hynes years, if we recall correctly. Recent improvements have been nice.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018