The Boston Globe’s Thomas C. Palmer, Jr. just broke the story that Hines and TUDC, LLC. has received zoning approval for its 40-story office tower, to be constructed above and beside Boston’s South Station railroad terminal.
The developer has already received Boston Redevelopment Authority approval. Construction is scheduled to begin next year, with completion in late-2008, or early-2009.
The project will eventually include a new hotel, residential housing, and, perhaps, more office space, according to published reports.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about properties for sale/rent or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS 2018
- Boston Back Bay condos
- Boston Beacon Hill condos
- Boston Charlestown condos
- Boston Charlestown Navy Yard condos
- Boston Dorchester condos
- Boston Downtown Condos
- Boston High Rise Condos
- Boston Condos $1M
- Fenway B0ston condos
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos
- Boston Leather District condos
- Boston Midtown Condos
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
December 2017 4th Quarter 2018
Buying a Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Boston Beacon Hill condo buyers how to beat all cash offers
- 5 tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Benefits of buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Design tips for Beacon Hill condo buyers
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale 5 must know terms
- The difference between a Beacon Hill condos and a Beacon Hill loft
- Common mistakes when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Buying a Beacon Hill condo with kids
- Is it time to ditch my Beacon Hill condo agent?
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Do I need 20% down?
- 3 signs you’re going to buy a Boston Beacon Hill condo
- 6 principles to know when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- How to select a Boston Beacon Hill condo agent
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale downpayment
- Boston Beacon Hill condos finance
- Beacon Hill condos for sale what is negotiable
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: What it take to get a mortgage.
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale. Understand the condo association
- How much do Boston Beacon Hill condos cost?
Boston condos for sale near Downtown/Midtown Boston
Back Bay Boston condos
Beacon Hill Boston condos
Charlestown Boston condos
Navy Yard Charlestown Boston condos
Dorchester Boston condos
Fenway Boston condos
Jamaica Plain Boston condos
Leather District Boston condos
Midtown Boston condos
Seaport District Boston condos
South Boston new condos
South End new condos
Waterfront new condos
North End new condos
West End new condos
East Boston condos
Condos around the Midtown area to rent:
Back Bay area condos for rent
Beacon Hill area condos for rent
Charlestown area condos for rent
Navy Yard Charlestown area condos for rent
Dorchester area condos for rent
Fenway area condos for rent
Jamaica Plain area condos for rent
Leather District area condos for rent
Midtown area condos for rent
Seaport District area condos for rent
South Boston area condos for rent
South End area condos for rent
Waterfront area condos for rent
North End area condos for rent
West End area condos for rent
East Boston area condos for rent
Click here: Boston Midtown Condos For Sale.