You know, this says a lot about my chosen profession.
Vincent “Buddy” Cianci started work at a condominium complex in Providence today after the former mayor’s job at the posh Fifteen Beacon hotel fell through.
Cianci, who is living in a halfway house in Boston after his recent release from federal prison, is working at 903 Residences, an upscale 330-unit condominium complex in downtown Providence with a private movie theater and an outdoor pool and Jacuzzi.
‘Cause when you’re a convicted felon, being a real estate agent is the perfect job, right?
Source: Cianci starts work in Providence after Boston hotel job falls through – By Andrew Ryan, The Boston Globe
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.