Open houses have probably been around for as long as there have been houses. I am not referring to graduation open houses but to the kind of open house that real estate agents have so that buyers can see the downtown Boston real estate for sale
It isn’t necessary to have an open house in order to sell a Charles River Park Condo. Everyone knows a story about how someone went to an open house, fell in love with the house, and bought it.
That is a rare occurrence it could be that it just happened a few times and everyone knows the story.
Charles River Park condos will sell without an open house but real estate agents like to do opens so that they can meet potential homebuyers who may be looking for a home and an agent to help them buy a house.
New agents, in particular, need to have open houses so that they can meet people and start building a client base. As visitors sign-in, they become “leads”.
- Lock up any drugs.
- Remove pictures of small children.
- Remove valuables from the home or lock them up.
- Lock up important and confidential documents.
- Make sure that wall calendars and notes on the fridge don’t have any confidential information in them.
It isn’t just potential homebuyers who show up at open houses for Boston condos for sale. There are curious neighbors and people who have friends or children who might be interested in the house.
There are people who would like to buy the Boston downtown condo but they are not able to. Sometimes people who used to live in the condominium show up to look it over.
I sometimes go through open houses with my buyers or I go because I know the agent and I want to say hi.
Sometimes your own agent will do the open sometimes other agents with the same company will do it. It is fairly common to run into inexperienced agents at open houses who can not answer simple questions about the Boston condo for sale.
Open houses can be dangerous for agents who are in the house all alone.
Buyers should keep in mind that the agent in the open house is representing the sellers and should refrain from saying anything that might give the homeowner the upper hand in negotiating an offer. . . although now that I think about it owners already have the upper hand.
Downtown Boston Real Estate for Sale
Ford Realty will help you with your closing costs on any of these Charles River Park condos for sale.
More information contact John Ford 617-595-3712
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Charles River Park Condo for Sale News 2020
Click on the links below regarding Charles River Park condos for sale.
- Tips on buying a Boston real estate
- Boston real estate buyers how to beat all-cash offers
- 5 tips on buying a Boston real estate for sale
- Benefits of buying a Boston real estate condo
- Design tips for Beacon Hill condo buyers
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale 5 must-know terms
- The difference between a Beacon Hill condos and a Beacon Hill loft
- Common mistakes when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Buying a Beacon Hill condo with kids
- Is it time to ditch my Beacon Hill condo agent?
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Do I need 20% down?
- 3 signs you’re going to buy a Boston Beacon Hill condo
- 6 principles to know when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- How to select a Boston Beacon Hill condo agent
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale downpayment
- Boston Beacon Hill condos finance
- Beacon Hill condos for sale what is negotiable
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: What it takes to get a mortgage.
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale. Understand the condo association
- How much do Boston Beacon Hill condos cost?
- How to select a Boston real estate broker
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Clutter-Free
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Security Tips
- Beacon Hill condo renters are misinformed
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale: Design trends
- Boston Boston real estate: Fixer up
- 8 Beacon Hill condo designs
- How to sell your Midtown condo using social media
- Boston Boston real estate sales volume
- Wage increases make Boston real estate less or more affordable
- Boston Boston condos the importance of high owner occupancy
- Why you should buy a Boston real estate offseason
- The definitions of Boston real estate terms and what they mean?
Click Here: Back to Boston Real Estate Home Search