Boston condo sales showing
Today, after I came back from a Boston condo sale showing, I saw a $10.00 bill on Revere Street in Beacon Hill. I picked up the bill and put it in my pocket. I’m feeling a little guilty, but I don’t know why. When I found the bill there was nobody around, so what was I suppose to do?
If I found the money with some form of identification attached to it, I would have tried to return it to the proper owner. But there was no way to distinguish the money, if so I’d have made an effort to return it to its rightful owner. I guess, there is no simple or effective way to return the money in this situation. I view it as the owner was irresponsible, and I shouldn’t feel any guilt about pocketing the doe. Of course, if someone returns while I’m still there and is searching for something, I’ll ask them what they’re looking for and if they tell me, then I’ll give them the money that I found. If it’s possible for me to leave a note I’ll do so, simply stating “I found an item of some value here. If you lost it, call me and identify it.” However, that seems a little impractical.
To sum it up, if there is a reasonably, simple way for me to return the money, I’ll do so. If there is no clear way to make it possible for me to return the money, I’ll pocket the cash. In the end, it’s all about putting yourself in the shoes of the person that lost it – if they put up a reasonable effort to find it, I’ll do the same.
So, what would you do after leaving a Boston condo showing and you spotted a $10.00 bill laying on the street? Would you be like the guy in this video below?
Watch this funny clip below to the end, worthwhile, I promise.
View Back Bay condos for sale and rent.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay
- Beacon Hill
- Charlestown Navy Yard
- Dorchester Heights
- Jamaica Plain
- Leather District
- Seaport District
- South Boston
- South End
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Boston Beacon Hill condo buyers how to beat all cash offers
- 5 tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Benefits of buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Design tips for Beacon Hill condo buyers
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale 5 must know terms
- The difference between a Beacon Hill condos and a Beacon Hill loft
- Common mistakes when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Buying a Beacon Hill condo with kids
- Is it time to ditch my Beacon Hill condo agent?
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Do I need 20% down?
- 3 signs you’re going to buy a Boston Beacon Hill condo
- 6 principles to know when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- How to select a Boston Beacon Hill condo agent
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale downpayment
- Boston Beacon Hill condos finance
- Beacon Hill condos for sale what is negotiable
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: What it take to get a mortgage.
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale. Understand the condo association
- How much do Boston Beacon Hill condos cost?
Boston condos for sale near Downtown/Midtown Boston
Back Bay Boston condos
Beacon Hill Boston condos
Charlestown Boston condos
Navy Yard Charlestown Boston condos
Dorchester Boston condos
Fenway Boston condos
Jamaica Plain Boston condos
Leather District Boston condos
Midtown Boston condos
Seaport District Boston condos
South Boston new condos
South End new condos
Waterfront new condos
North End new condos
West End new condos
East Boston condos
Condos around the Midtown area to rent:
Back Bay area condos for rent
Beacon Hill area condos for rent
Charlestown area condos for rent
Navy Yard Charlestown area condos for rent
Dorchester area condos for rent
Fenway area condos for rent
Jamaica Plain area condos for rent
Leather District area condos for rent
Midtown area condos for rent
Seaport District area condos for rent
South Boston area condos for rent
South End area condos for rent
Waterfront area condos for rent
North End area condos for rent
West End area condos for rent
East Boston area condos for rent
Click here: Boston Midtown Condos For Sale.