When it comes to Boston condo loans, there are several types geared to fit various needs. Listed belwo important information about some of the most popular ones and why they might work for you.
- This is the most popular option, often with the best interest rates
- Your interest rate is fixed for the life of the loan
- Your monthly payments remain the same throughout the loan
ARM (Adjustable Rate Mortgage)
- Interest rates typically start out lower and are locked at a set amount for an initial period
- An interest rate cap sets a limit on how high your interest can go throughout the course of the loan
- 5% of mortgages were ARM in 2010 compared to 62% in 1984
FHA (Federal Housing Administration)
- This is a government backed loan that makes it easier for first time buyers to get a home loan
- Requires a minimum credit score of 580 to qualify for the 3.5% down payment
- 4.8 million single family FHA mortgages currently in the U.S.
VA LOAN (Veterans Affairs)
- Only available to veterans
- Set limitations of buyers closing costs
- No mortgage insurance requirement
Buying a Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Boston Beacon Hill condo buyers how to beat all cash offers
- 5 tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Benefits of buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Design tips for Beacon Hill condo buyers
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale 5 must know terms
- The difference between a Beacon Hill condos and a Beacon Hill loft
- Common mistakes when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Buying a Beacon Hill condo with kids
- Is it time to ditch my Beacon Hill condo agent?
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Do I need 20% down?
- 3 signs you’re going to buy a Boston Beacon Hill condo
- 6 principles to know when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- How to select a Boston Beacon Hill condo agent
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale downpayment
- Boston Beacon Hill condos finance
- Beacon Hill condos for sale what is negotiable
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: What it take to get a mortgage.
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale. Understand the condo association
- How much do Boston Beacon Hill condos cost?
- Beacon Hill
- How to select a Beacon Hull broker
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Clutter Free
- Beacon Hill condos for sale:Security Tips
- Beacon Hill condo renters are misinformed
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale: Design trends
- Boston Beacon Hill condos: Fixer up
- 8 Beacon Hill condo designs
- How to sell your Beacon Hill condo using social media
- Boston Beacon Hill condo sales volume
- Wage increases make Beacon Hill condos more affordable
- Boston Beacon Hill condos the importance of high owner occupancy
- Why you should buy a Beacon Hill condo off season
- What do these Boston Beacon Hill condo terms mean?
Buying a Downtown/Midtown Boston condo for sale
- Downtown Boston condo buyer mistakes
- Boston condos for sale: Tips for Boston Midtown condo buyers
- Why people are moving into Downtown/Midtown Boston condos
- Boston Midtown and Downtown up-and-coming neighborhoods
- Boston luxury condo amenities Boston high rise condo buyers like
- Boston Downtown/Midtown on the rise
- Advice for first time downtown Boston condo buyers
- What code words should I know when buying a downtown Boston condo?
- How to select a downtown Boston neighborhood to buy a Boston condo
- Why make Downtown Boston your first home?
- Tips you should know before moving into a Downtown/Midtown condo for sale or rent
- Why young professionals are buying Boston Midtown/Downtown condos
- Boston Midtown condo sales volume
- Boston Midtown condos benefits of urban living
- Boston Midtown condos with a view
Updated: November 2018