Beacon Hill Condos
Do you fancy elegant and classic? Would you relish a traditional, nineteenth century neighborhood with all the finest comforts? Beacon Hill Condos could be your next best venture! Come live where you are encapsulated by the most beautiful architecture of Boston, brick walkways, manicured gardens, and the finest and most diverse restaurants, bars and cafes.
Make your appointment for your exclusive viewing of a Beacon Hill condo with John Ford Realty today.
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size2,060 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1927Days on Market1
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size3,300 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths5 bathsYear Built1926Days on Market3
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size2,750 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1900Days on Market3
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size2,143 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2019Days on Market14
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size4,158 sq ftBeds5 bedsBaths5 bathsYear Built1890Days on Market15
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 1/17/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay
- Beacon Hill
- Charlestown Navy Yard
- Dorchester Heights
- Jamaica Plain
- Leather District
- Seaport District
- South Boston
- South End
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Real Estate Search
- Boston condos for sale: Top 5 Star neighborhoods
- Becoming a Boston downtown condo real estate broker
- Downtown Boston condos: Younger population growing
- Beacon Hill condo buyers agent commissions
- Boston condos for sale: A historic perspective
- Boston condos for sale: Buying is the key to wealth
- Selling a Boston Beacon Hill condo in the Winter
- Boston condos for sale: This should be your first step
- The Government shutdown and the impact on the Boston condo market
- Very tight Beacon Hill condo market
- Boston condos for sale: Please don’t get stressed out
- Boston condos for sale: 5 moving tips