Changing Household Demographics and the growth of the Hispanic population in Boston and the Country
In 2013, the Hispanic population in the United States accounted for 17% of the total population. By 2020, the Census Bureau predicts that the Hispanic population will account for 20% of the total U.S. population.
Presently, in Massachusetts the Hispanic population is 10.5%. In the Boston area, one of the dominate area for Hispanics/Latinos is in East Boston. The Hispanics/Latinos comprise of 52.8% of the total population of East Boston. The White population is 37.2%
Overall in Boston 47% of the residents are White, 22.3% are Black/African Americans and 17.5% are Hispanic/Latinos.
Real Estate Quick facts from the Massachusetts Census
*Number of housing units in the Massachusetts area 2,813,536
*Homeownership rate in Massachusetts is 63.2%
*Number of multi-housing units 41.6%
*Median value of a owner-occupied home $335,500
*Number of people in an average household 2.50
*Average income per person $35,485.00
*Median household income $66,658
Source: Massachusetts Census
View Boston condominiums for sale in Back Bay.
View Boston condos for sale in Beacon Hill.
View Boston South End real estate for sale.
View West End condo for sale.
View Charlestown properties for sale.
View South Boston homes for sale.
View South Boston triple decker’s for sale.
View Back Bay mansions for sale.
View Back Bay Luxury homes for sale.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or any property.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay
- Beacon Hill
- Charlestown Navy Yard
- Dorchester Heights
- Jamaica Plain
- Leather District
- Seaport District
- South Boston
- South End
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Buying a Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Boston Beacon Hill condo buyers how to beat all cash offers
- 5 tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Benefits of buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Design tips for Beacon Hill condo buyers
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale 5 must know terms
- The difference between a Beacon Hill condos and a Beacon Hill loft
- Common mistakes when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Buying a Beacon Hill condo with kids
- Is it time to ditch my Beacon Hill condo agent?
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Do I need 20% down?
- 3 signs you’re going to buy a Boston Beacon Hill condo
- 6 principles to know when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- How to select a Boston Beacon Hill condo agent
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale downpayment
- Boston Beacon Hill condos finance
- Beacon Hill condos for sale what is negotiable
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: What it take to get a mortgage.
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale. Understand the condo association
- How much do Boston Beacon Hill condos cost?
Boston condos for sale near Downtown/Midtown Boston
Back Bay Boston condos
Beacon Hill Boston condos
Charlestown Boston condos
Navy Yard Charlestown Boston condos
Dorchester Boston condos
Fenway Boston condos
Jamaica Plain Boston condos
Leather District Boston condos
Midtown Boston condos
Seaport District Boston condos
South Boston new condos
South End new condos
Waterfront new condos
North End new condos
West End new condos
East Boston condos
Condos around the Midtown area to rent:
Back Bay area condos for rent
Beacon Hill area condos for rent
Charlestown area condos for rent
Navy Yard Charlestown area condos for rent
Dorchester area condos for rent
Fenway area condos for rent
Jamaica Plain area condos for rent
Leather District area condos for rent
Midtown area condos for rent
Seaport District area condos for rent
South Boston area condos for rent
South End area condos for rent
Waterfront area condos for rent
North End area condos for rent
West End area condos for rent
East Boston area condos for rent
Click here: Boston Midtown Condos For Sale.