I’ve never understood the concept of “Value Range Marketing” or “Value Range Price.”
According to The Lund Team in San Diego, “Value Range Marketing is a simple pricing strategy designed to bridge the gap between the sellerâ€™s high opinion of value and the buyerâ€™s ‘low-ball’ mentality. Thus, VRM opens the line of communication earlier than traditional fixed price listings, allowing the market dynamics to dictate the final sales price.”
In Boston, Prudential advertises condos with VRM’s. I’ve yet to see any other agencies use them.
I don’t get it.
If a property is listed with a VRM of, say, $438,202 – $497,549, guess what? I’m going to offer $438,202 (or less!).
More: Highs and Lows in Home Pricing – Glenn Roberts Jr., Inman News blog
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Click Here: Back to Boston Real Estate Home Search
- Tips on buying a Boston real estate
- Boston real estate buyers how to beat all cash offers
- 5 tips on buying a Boston real estate for sale
- Benefits of buying a Boston real estrate condo
- Design tips for Beacon Hill condo buyers
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale 5 must know terms
- The difference between a Beacon Hill condos and a Beacon Hill loft
- Common mistakes when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Buying a Beacon Hill condo with kids
- Is it time to ditch my Beacon Hill condo agent?
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Do I need 20% down?
- 3 signs you’re going to buy a Boston Beacon Hill condo
- 6 principles to know when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- How to select a Boston Beacon Hill condo agent
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale downpayment
- Boston Beacon Hill condos finance
- Beacon Hill condos for sale what is negotiable
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: What it take to get a mortgage.
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale. Understand the condo association
- How much do Boston Beacon Hill condos cost?
- How to select a Boston real estate broker
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Clutter Free
- Beacon Hill condos for sale:Security Tips
- Beacon Hill condo renters are misinformed
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale: Design trends
- Boston Boston real estae: Fixer up
- 8 Beacon Hill condo designs
- How to sell your Midtown condo using social media
- Boston Boston real estate sales volume
- Wage increases make Boston real estate less or more affordable
- Boston Boston condos the importance of high owner occupancy
- Why you should buy a Boston real estate off season
- The defintions of Boston real estate terms and what they mean?UP
- UPDATED 2020