Boston condo buyers battled it out for much of 2018 as prices ticked up in our sellers’ market.
The average price of a Boston condo jumped in price over the previous quarter, average citywide finding a Boston condo $500,000 is becoming more difficult.
Here’s out list of Boston condos on the market in this price range:
Finding a house for under $1,000,000 is a challenge, with only a few neighborhoods offering such inventory. Buyers need to look in other areas if they realistically want to purchase a home in this range.
Cash sales only accounted for 17.5% of reported house sales, down from the 25% we’ve been seeing for the past few years. However, many buyers are writing offers with terms typically reserved for cash sales, such as waived financing and appraisal conditions.
The condo market remained relatively flat, with an average citywide price of $1,310,747. Buyers paid an average of $1,062 per square foot in the last quarter. In fact, two-bedroom condos sold for an average of $1,329,741, while one bedrooms were $835,78
Buying a Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Boston Beacon Hill condo buyers how to beat all cash offers
- 5 tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Benefits of buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Design tips for Beacon Hill condo buyers
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale 5 must know terms
- The difference between a Beacon Hill condos and a Beacon Hill loft
- Common mistakes when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Buying a Beacon Hill condo with kids
- Is it time to ditch my Beacon Hill condo agent?
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Do I need 20% down?
- 3 signs you’re going to buy a Boston Beacon Hill condo
- 6 principles to know when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- How to select a Boston Beacon Hill condo agent
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale downpayment
- Boston Beacon Hill condos finance
- Beacon Hill condos for sale what is negotiable
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: What it take to get a mortgage.
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale. Understand the condo association
- How much do Boston Beacon Hill condos cost?
- Beacon Hill
- How to select a Beacon Hull broker
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Clutter Free
- Beacon Hill condos for sale:Security Tips
- Beacon Hill condo renters are misinformed
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale: Design trends
- Boston Beacon Hill condos: Fixer up
- 8 Beacon Hill condo designs
- How to sell your Beacon Hill condo using social media
- Boston Beacon Hill condo sales volume
- Wage increases make Beacon Hill condos more affordable
- Boston Beacon Hill condos the importance of high owner occupancy
- Why you should buy a Beacon Hill condo off season
- What do these Boston Beacon Hill condo terms mean?
Buying a Downtown/Midtown Boston condo for sale
- Downtown Boston condo buyer mistakes
- Boston condos for sale: Tips for Boston Midtown condo buyers
- Why people are moving into Downtown/Midtown Boston condos
- Boston Midtown and Downtown up-and-coming neighborhoods
- Boston luxury condo amenities Boston high rise condo buyers like
- Boston Downtown/Midtown on the rise
- Advice for first time downtown Boston condo buyers
- What code words should I know when buying a downtown Boston condo?
- How to select a downtown Boston neighborhood to buy a Boston condo
- Why make Downtown Boston your first home?
- Tips you should know before moving into a Downtown/Midtown condo for sale or rent
- Why young professionals are buying Boston Midtown/Downtown condos
- Boston Midtown condo sales volume
- Boston Midtown condos benefits of urban living
- Boston Midtown condos with a view