seem to be doing everything right over at the Schoolhouse.
The Schoolhouse at Lower Mills was profiled in today’s Herald:
Located in Dorchester Lower Mills, the project features eight condos carved out of the 152-year-old former Stoughton School, plus 54 units in a new wing that developers Rob Gatnik and Vin Norton added on.
Gatnik said he and Norton are aiming the project at Gen Y buyers seeking high-quality condos with all amenities – but half the cost of in-town locations.
The complex’s list prices range from $229,900 for a ground-floor one-bedroom to $349,900 for a fourth-floor two-bedroom offering nice Blue Hills views …
As for location, the Schoolhouse at Lower Mills is just a quarter-mile from Dorchester Lower Mills’ shops, eateries, antique stores and galleries. You’re also just a quarter-mile from the MBTA Red Line’s Mattapan trolley branch.
There is an open house tomorrow, Sunday, from 1:00 – 3:00 PM.
Source: Schoolhouse rocks – By Paul Restuccia, The Boston Herald
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Click Here: Back to Boston Real Estate Home Search
- Tips on buying a Boston real estate
- Boston real estate buyers how to beat all cash offers
- 5 tips on buying a Boston real estate for sale
- Benefits of buying a Boston real estate condo
- Design tips for Beacon Hill condo buyers
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale 5 must know terms
- The difference between a Beacon Hill condos and a Beacon Hill loft
- Common mistakes when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Buying a Beacon Hill condo with kids
- Is it time to ditch my Beacon Hill condo agent?
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Do I need 20% down?
- 3 signs you’re going to buy a Boston Beacon Hill condo
- 6 principles to know when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- How to select a Boston Beacon Hill condo agent
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale down-payment
- Boston Beacon Hill condos finance
- Beacon Hill condos for sale what is negotiable
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: What it take to get a mortgage.
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale. Understand the condo association
- How much do Boston Beacon Hill condos cost?
- How to select a Boston real estate broker
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Clutter Free
- Beacon Hill condos for sale:Security Tips
- Beacon Hill condo renters are misinformed
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale: Design trends
- Boston Boston real estate: Fixer up
- 8 Beacon Hill condo designs
- How to sell your Midtown condo using social media
- Boston Boston real estate sales volume
- Wage increases make Boston real estate less or more affordable
- Boston Boston condos the importance of high owner occupancy
- Why you should buy a Boston real estate off season
- The definitions of Boston real estate terms and what they mean?
Back to Boston real estate for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay Real Estate
- Beacon Hill Hill Real Estate
- Charlestown Real Estate
- Charlestown Navy Yard Real Estate
- Dorchester Real Estate
- Dorchester Heights Real Estate
- Fenway Real Estate
- Jamaica Plain Real Estate
- Leather District Real Estate
- Midtown Real Estate
- Seaport District Real Estate
- South Boston Real Estate
- South End Boston Real Estate
- Waterfront Boston Real Estate
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.