In the process of “shopping” for a Beacon Hill condo for sale, the choices the buyer makes can determine the success or failure in the process. First and foremost the buyer needs to fall in love with the Boston condo. We have a joke around the office, that when deciding on a condo in Downtown Boston, the buyer needs to have a smile on their face every time they turn the key. As a Boston downtown condo agent, I am looking for that smile as a first impression. I am looking for the buyer to “connect” with the space and enjoy the viewing experience. We often encourage buyers to trust their gut first. If they are prepared well initially with the analytical information to classify a Beacon Hill Condo type, they can rely on how the space feels as a home and not get caught up as much on the listing details (ie. square footage, upgrades, design, etc). Interestingly enough, the criteria for choosing a Downtown Condo seems to differ between our married and single clients. In the CAR video above it ranks the percentage of the most important criteria for both men and women buyers along with singles and married couples. In relation to Beacon Hill the criteria is just a tad different as a result of the product, location, and lifestyle. Below are some of the top priorities that we have seen from our single and marries buyers when choosing a Beacon Hill Condo.
Both the complex and neighborhood must have a perception of being safe
Women and married couples tend to like open floor plans. Units that have a “light and bright” feel with a touch of contemporary design are most popular.
–Turn Key Home:
Many buyers are not looking for a project that involves a ton of upgrades. A Downtown condo with a “move in ready” criteria is high desirable.
Large Closets and even extra storage will always be a priority for a Downtown Condo
–Location and Neighborhood:
Neighborhoods with central locations to work, live, and play are always very popular.
Complexes with nice gyms, pools, and roof top deck areas always catch the eye of a guy in Downtown Boston
–Patio Space for a Grille:
The lack of being able to have a BBQ on an outside patio space can be a deal breaker for a-lot of single guys.
It’s not always the actual square footage, but the feeling of space that is appealing. A Downtown Condo unit needs to feel open and spacious.
Buying a Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Boston Beacon Hill condo buyers how to beat all cash offers
- 5 tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Benefits of buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Design tips for Beacon Hill condo buyers
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale 5 must know terms
- The difference between a Beacon Hill condos and a Beacon Hill loft
- Common mistakes when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Buying a Beacon Hill condo with kids
- Is it time to ditch my Beacon Hill condo agent?
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Do I need 20% down?
- 3 signs you’re going to buy a Boston Beacon Hill condo
- 6 principles to know when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- How to select a Boston Beacon Hill condo agent
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale downpayment
- Boston Beacon Hill condos finance
- Beacon Hill condos for sale what is negotiable
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: What it take to get a mortgage.
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale. Understand the condo association
- How much do Boston Beacon Hill condos cost?
Boston condos for sale near Downtown/Midtown Boston
Back Bay Boston condos
Beacon Hill Boston condos
Charlestown Boston condos
Navy Yard Charlestown Boston condos
Dorchester Boston condos
Fenway Boston condos
Jamaica Plain Boston condos
Leather District Boston condos
Midtown Boston condos
Seaport District Boston condos
South Boston new condos
South End new condos
Waterfront new condos
North End new condos
West End new condos
East Boston condos
Condos around the Midtown area to rent:
Back Bay area condos for rent
Beacon Hill area condos for rent
Charlestown area condos for rent
Navy Yard Charlestown area condos for rent
Dorchester area condos for rent
Fenway area condos for rent
Jamaica Plain area condos for rent
Leather District area condos for rent
Midtown area condos for rent
Seaport District area condos for rent
South Boston area condos for rent
South End area condos for rent
Waterfront area condos for rent
North End area condos for rent
West End area condos for rent
East Boston area condos for rent
Click here: Boston Midtown Condos For Sale.