We’re already halfway through 2019 which means it’s time to take a quick look back at how the Boston condo for sale market is doing and my local Beacon Hill apartment rental market.. From slow growth to fast-moving fraudsters, here’s my outlook om what Boston condo buyers/ sellers and Beacon Hill apartment renters should know about real estate in and around Downtown Boston
The growth and speed of Boston condos for sales is slowing
After years of median Boston condo for sales prices with increases in single and sometimes double digit gains is slowing. The Boston condo for sale market stabilized a bit. As of this posting, the median home price has grown just slightly this year, with prices falling in some market sectors. It’s not an alarming change for those who have been in the Boston condos for sale business for a long time, but it was surprising to see such a quick slowdown after the headline-grabbing buyer frenzy we saw just three years ago in the downtown Boston area.
Beacon Hill Apartment Rentals are moving FAST
Anyone who has rented for any length of time knows the mantra, “The only constant is change.” Four years ago in Boston, the mayor declared a “Affordable Boston apartment rentals market in crisis” Basically outlawing short-term rentals, while watching rents increase by 6 or 7 percent every year. Since then, about hundreds of new apartment have been built, especially in the Boston Seaport District. But the impact has been minimal in my neighborhood of Beacon Hill. I’ve noticed a rapid increase in apartments being fetched off the market in record time. And if you’re looking for a Boston Beacon Hill apartment under $2,000 per month, good luck.
Wire Fraud is on the Rise.
Email scams are nothing new, but what is new is the level of professionalism that scammers have risen to in order to get their hands on Boston downtown condo buyers’ money. Local news sources reported on some of those scams this year, and we just want to reiterate the take-away point: Don’t trust emails asking you to wire money, even if they look like they came from your lawyer or real estate agent. Always call to verify.
Boston Beacon Hill condos for rent over 60 active listings to view
View Boston Beacon Hill apartments for rent. Are units are available with start dates from Now through September. Our listings are updated in real time.
If you’d like to schedule an appointment, I’m available to assist you 24/7. The best way to reach me me is via email or cell/text at 617-595-3712.
Click here: All Beacon Hill Apartments for Rent
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Beacon Hill Apartments for rent just listed today
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
FAQ: Moving to Boston from another state or city
- Moving to Boston from another state
- When is the best time to find a Boston condo to rent?
- 7 Boston condo rental moving tips
- More tips for those moving to Boston
- How to make your Boston condo rental feel like a home
- Boston condos for rent doing the move yourself.
- Boston condos for rent. Moving insurance
- Boston condos for rent and sale: Should I hire a professional mover?
- How to select a Boston condo rental agent
- Things you should find out before renting a Boston condo
FAQ Boston Condo/Apartment Rental Process
- How does the Boston apartment rental process work?
- What should be on my Boston condo and apartment check list?
What do I need to bring with me to rent out a Boston apartment/condo
- What items do I need to rent out a Boston condo or apartment?
- What is a Boston apartment rental application?
What is a Boston condo/apartment credit check?
What is a Boston security deposit?
- What is a security deposit?
- Who holds the security deposit?
- Do I get interest on my Boston apartment security deposit?
- How do I get my Boston apartment security deposit back?
Why does it cost more to move into a high rise condo or apartment complex?
What is apartment rental insurance?
How do I break my Boston condo rental lease?
- If I want to buy a Boston condo, how do I get out of my current lease?
- Boston condos for rent. How can I break my lease?
For Boston condo landlords
Boston condos to rent misc questions and thoughts
- How to sleep better in the Boston condo you just rented
- Beacon Hill apartment renters are misinformed
.Buying a Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Boston Beacon Hill condo buyers how to beat all cash offers
- 5 tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Benefits of buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Design tips for Beacon Hill condo buyers
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale 5 must know terms
- The difference between a Beacon Hill condos and a Beacon Hill loft
- Common mistakes when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Buying a Beacon Hill condo with kids
- Is it time to ditch my Beacon Hill condo agent?
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Do I need 20% down?
- 3 signs you’re going to buy a Boston Beacon Hill condo
- 6 principles to know when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- How to select a Boston Beacon Hill condo agent
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale downpayment
- Boston Beacon Hill condos finance
- Beacon Hill condos for sale what is negotiable
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: What it take to get a mortgage.
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale. Understand the condo association
- How much do Boston Beacon Hill condos cost?
- Beacon Hill
- How to select a Beacon Hull broker
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Clutter Free
- Beacon Hill condos for sale:Security Tips
- Beacon Hill condo renters are misinformed
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale: Design trends
- Boston Beacon Hill condos: Fixer up
- 8 Beacon Hill condo designs
- How to sell your Beacon Hill condo using social media
- Boston Beacon Hill condo sales volume
- Wage increases make Beacon Hill condos more affordable
- Boston Beacon Hill condos the importance of high owner occupancy
- Why you should buy a Beacon Hill condo off season
- What do these Boston Beacon Hill condo terms mean?